Medical Coding ICD-9
Our Main Featured Courses are:
- 1. ICD 9, ICD 10
- 2. Anatomy
- 3. CPB (Certified Professional Biller)
- 4. COC (Certified Outpatient Coder)
- 5. CPC (Certified Professional Coder)
Other details of our Prime Courses are as follow:
Medical Coding is the process of converting diagnosis codes to ICD-9 codes and procedure codes to CPT codes. It also involves HCPC (pronounced Hick-pick) codes that identified supplies and drugs for correct billing. Modifiers are used to support and additional services or procedures that is rendered to receive additional reimbursement for services provided.
COURSE CONTENT :-
- INTRODUCTION TO MEDICAL CODING & REVENUE CYCLE MANAGEMENT
- MEDICAL TERMINOLOGY
- INTRODUCTION TO ICD & ITS OFFICIAL GUIDELINES
- INTRODUCTION TO CPT
- EVALUATION AND MANAGEMENT
- PATH & LAB
- MEDICAL BILLING AND COMPLIANCE
- QUESTION PRACTISE SESSIONS
- CPC EXAM PREPATION TEST SERIES
It is the process of entering, submitting claims and then following up on claims with health insurance companies in order to receive payment for services rendered by a healthcare provider. The same process is used for most insurance companies, whether they are private companies or government sponsored programs.
- Introduction to Healthcare.
- Health Insurance Models.
- Patient Registration Process/Data Capture.
- Introduction to ICD-9-CM Coding.
- Introduction to CPT® Coding.
- Introduction to HCPCS Coding.
- Medical Necessity.
- Claim Forms (CMS-1500 and UB-04)
- A/R and Collection Concepts.
- Government Carriers (Medicare, Medicaid, and TRICARE).
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Commercial Insurance Carriers.
- Workers’ Compensation.
Medical transcription, (MT) is also the most sought after home-based professions in India as well as in several developed countries.
Medical transcription can be defined as a process of transcribing or converting recorded dictations by physicians and/or other healthcare professionals regarding a patient's medical record into a written text.
Medical transcription is the industry that gives doctor dictated reports, procedures, and notes into an electronic or paper format in order to create files representing the treatment history of patients. Health practitioners dictate what they have done after performing procedures on patients.
Medical Transcription training modules covers the following
- English grammar
- Medical terminology
- Human anatomy
- American English
- Growth prospects etc.
- Transcribing sample dictations of various specialties, accents, etc.
Course structure: Three months.